Ang dating daan archive
It was reported that the western part of the present-day Bulacan was to be very well populated and rich.
No exact date and year when Alcaldia de Calumpit was dissolved and the exact foundation year of the Province of Bulacan.
In the document of Governor-General Luis Perez de Dasmarinas in the Account of the Encomiendas for the King of Spain furnished in June 21, 1591.
Dasmarinas mentioned that Alcaldia of Bulacan was part of La Pampanga with the Encomiendas subject to it such as the Encomiendas of Malolos (3,600 persons), Binto (2,000 persons), Guiguinto (2,000 persons), Caluya (2,800 persons), Mecabayan (2, 800 persons) and Bulacan identified as " capital" and residence of "alcalde mayor" with 4,800 persons.
The Franciscan friars Juan Plasencia and Fray Diego de Oropesa founded Meycauayan in 1578, and for a time it was the capital of the Province of Meycauayan (differ from the Western Bulacan administered by Augustinian Order since 1572) Meycauayan people were able to flourish, and became so rich that the sons are six of the best in the then Province of Meycauayan.
(NHCP Journal February 2015) In 1575, Bulakan was established as a visita of Tondo and it is not part of Calumpit as the boundary between Tondo and Calumpit were marked in Mambog River and placed the statue of Our Lady of Visitacion (partroness of Calumpit) was erected.
It was gone and recreated in 1997 upon the re-establishment of the Roman Catholic Parish of Our Lady of Presentacion in Malolos.
Under its terms the leaders were to go to Hong Kong and reside there.
Under the illusory peace created by the pact, the end of 1897 saw greater determination on the part of the Filipinos to carry on the revolution.
Search for ang dating daan archive:
Same document also from the 1582 Relacion de las Islas Filipinas by Miguel de Loarca reports that Alcaldia de Calumpit have the jurisdiction in the areas of Calumpit (capital) Capalangan, Cabangbangan and Hagonoy as its villages.